Fruitdale, CA Car Insurance Prominent Agencies

Ask for multiple bids from prominent Fruitdale, California car insurance agencies for most savings.

Get Quotes From The Best & Compare

State Farm
About : Insuring your assets (Home/Car). Protecting your income (Life Insurance). Planning for retirement and education
Description : State Farm is a leading insurance and financial services company in the nation. We pride ourselves with great service and solid insurance to protect you and your family. We are good on claim day. Frank Kachkouche State Farm agency offers great insurance products along with financial, retirement and education plans for our customers; All under one roof.

901 S White Rd, San Jose, CA 95127-3237
Phone: 408-259-1309
Distance: 7.0 Miles

Recent Facebook Posts:
  • Your credit score plays a part in what you pay for insurance, and that could be a good thing.
  • Check out what this newsletter has to offer. https:\/\/otbd.it\/WExdgt.
  • Please - call and ask us about the Earthquake policy through State Farm (408) 923 2073.
State Farm
About : Sunday & after hours, available by appointments
Description : Providing Insurance & Financial Services.

775 E El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087-2976
Phone: 408-732-4100
Fax: 408-732-4200
Distance: 5.6 Miles

Recent Facebook Posts:
  • The best moments in life are usually the least planned. Treat yourself to a last-minute trip of a lifetime:.
  • Wish on a shooting star! When and how to view the #PerseidMeteorShower: st8.fm\/glZSym.
  • When life gets busy, eating healthy isn\u2019t always easy. Here are some simple nutrition tips to bring to the table.st8.fm\/rKz.
State Farm
About : Providing Insurance and Financial Services to locals in Saratoga, CA. Auto, home, life, health.

12382 Sartga Snyvl Rd, Saratoga, CA 95070-3084
Phone: 408-861-1550
Fax: 408-688-2242
Distance: 5.6 Miles

Recent Facebook Posts:
  • WIN a trip to the BIG GAME!! Count the cheese in this \u201cDouble Check the Commercial\u201d game to be entered! Use this link http://bit.ly/Q9tFVx to play on mobile.
  • Stay safe in flooded roadways. The Federal Alliance For Safe Homes has partnered with the National Weather Service to warn motorists about the dangers of flooded roadways. They recommend the following safety tips: If you can, simply avoid flooded areas \u2014 especially those with rapid water flow.
  • Santa is watching! A survey found that nearly 50 percent of Americans aged 23 and over increased their chances of a home fire because of decorating for the holidays: 34 percent connect multiple extension cords together 16 percent put up holiday lights without inspecting them for frayed cords 9 percent let their tree dry out after it is decorated in the home 9 percent have lit a fire without an annual chimney inspection 5 percent have left a burning candle unattended (Survey conducted by Nextdoor, a free and private social network for neighborhoods).
Allstate
About : We are here to answer your insurance questions whether youre one of our customers or not. At Allstate we believe that everyone should be in good hands

3375 Scott Blvd Ste 208, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 764-0230
Fax: (408) 764-0237
Distance: 5.5 Miles

Recent Facebook Posts:
  • How many drivers are distracted? Our survey and infographic may surprise you. http:\/\/al.st\/1NmcYDg.
  • Saving money on your auto insurance by choosing the cheapest company? This happened to our client, their 2014 Tesla Model S was rear ended, it caused 60,000 dollars in damage (Teslas all have to be repaired at the factory).
  • Life insurance may not have meant much in the past, but now there\u2019s a baby in the picture. Its time for a #GoodPlan. http://al.st/1rXDPbh.
State Farm
About : We are dedicated to establishing meaningful relationships with each client, helping them effectively manage the risks of everyday life.
Description : We will strive to be the First and Only choice in providing extraordinary services and products that will meet all our customers needs. We will strive to be the number one provider of life services in our area, while educating our clients on the benefits of multi-lining their policies and preparing for the unexpected.

2470 Winchester Blvd Ste A, Campbell, CA 95008-4807
Phone: 408-378-3403
Fax: 408-378-0235
Distance: 2.5 Miles

Recent Facebook Posts:
  • Hey all, Come check up what the Colombian culture is about. The celebration for Colombian independence is this Sunday. Come out and join us! Great food, people & music! Hope to see you there.
  • Hey guys its September- Life Insurance Awareness month. Check out this link http://www.lifehappens.org/videos/ and give me a call at 408-378-3403 so we can schedule a sit down to make sure your ready when life happens!.
  • The best moments in life aren\u2019t just the ones you plan \u2013 they\u2019re the ones you protect. Life insurance can help protect a lifetime of them. Ask me how.
About : Ciardella Insurance Services, Inc. serving the San Francisco Bay Area.

21721 Granada Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014
Distance: 6.6 Miles

Recent Facebook Posts:
  • Expand your knowledge by subscribing to the biweekly newsletter. https:\/\/otbd.it\/g5UlgG.
  • Make sure your safety features are truly safe! Read about the terrifying defects of the Takata airbag and spread the news.
  • Traveling this holiday season? Walking home from a party? Keep yourself safe.
State Farm

120 W Campbell Ave Ste A, Campbell, CA 95008-1044
Phone: 408-793-8303
Distance: 1.9 Miles

State Farm

301 N Jackson Ave Ste 12, San Jose, CA 95133-2344
Phone: 408-259-8826
Distance: 6.0 Miles

State Farm

10011 N Foothill Blvd Ste 111, Cupertino, CA 95014-5649
Phone: 408-973-0700
Fax: 408-255-5615
Distance: 7.3 Miles

Gloria Alvord
Allstate

525 W Remington Dr Ste 110, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Phone: (650) 759-4328
Fax: (408) 739-6872
Distance: 6.3 Miles

State Farm

1625 N Capitol Ave, San Jose, CA 95132-2106
Phone: 408-272-2629
Fax: 408-254-0830
Distance: 6.8 Miles

State Farm

1468 So De Anza Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129-4605
Phone: 408-255-8061
Fax: 408-865-1843
Distance: 5.4 Miles

Ron Merz
Farmers

1264 Lincoln Ave Ste 100, San Jose, CA 95125
Phone: (408) 371-3000
Distance: 2.1 Miles

Lydia Ng
Allstate

3150 Almaden Expy Ste 110, San Jose, CA 95118
Phone: (408) 445-7838
Fax: (408) 445-7836
Distance: 3.9 Miles

Shwu Jim Chen
Allstate

500 E Calaveras Blvd Ste 311, Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: (408) 941-9838
Fax: (408) 941-9842
Distance: 8.6 Miles

Chong Chol Pak
Farmers

1021 S Wolfe Rd Ste 275, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Phone: (408) 542-9945
Distance: 5.2 Miles

Anaribe-Ruiz
Farmers

1731 Embarcadero Rd Ste 212, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone: (650) 856-8002
Distance: 13.9 Miles

Perry Ropp
Farmers

1905 Hamilton Ave Fl 2, San Jose, CA 95125
Phone: (408) 377-8686
Distance: 1.5 Miles

Judy Zhang
Farmers

355 W Olive Ave Ste 216, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Phone: (408) 720-1256
Distance: 6.8 Miles

Travelers

1601 BAYSHORE HWY STE 339, BURLINGAME, CA 94010
Phone: 650-652-9988
Fax: 650-652-9989
Distance: 30.9 Miles


Santa Clara County, CA Car Insurance Prominent Agencies
Browse SF Bay Area Car Insurance